home tutorials features parties custom orders

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Secret Santa Gift Swap

I got together with a few friends for a Secret Santa Gift Swap recently, and this is what arrived in the mail for me!


Stacey from Boy, Oh Boy, Oh Boy! sent me this amazing gift filled with all the things I like!  She sent pretty fabric by Anna Maria Horner with a matching purple zipper...


and this fabulous leather--yes, I said leather--clutch that she made using See Kate Sew's Tutorial.



She even threw a little treat inside the bag for my children--lots of lollipops!  I would have shared a picture of those, but the kids quickly confiscated them!

Thank you so much, Stacey!  I look forward to using the clutch and to making something wonderful with the beautiful fabrics and zipper.

Oh, and just a little side note.  Stacey just released her first ever pdf pattern for sale TODAY--the Bond Top Pattern! Congratulations!  Be sure to show her some support and check it out!


Check back tomorrow to see what I sent my Secret Santa recipient.  I liked it so much that I made one for myself, too!

Are you participating in any fun holiday gift swaps?  If so, I'd love to hear about it!  Happy holidays!

Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I'm so glad you liked the clutch Veronica! And thank you for the shout out to the pattern. Have a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment! I love reading what you think about my post!