home tutorials features parties custom orders

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Sewing Summit Swag


This is it!  My final Sewing Summit highlights post.  It's all about the swag!


The sponsors of the Sewing Summit did not disappoint.  I literally had a wagon-full of goodies!

Upon registration, everyone was given a Mood bag filled with things like patterns, a thread box tin, batting samples, tote bags (one from the Green Bag Lady), scissors, and more.


Each and every time we entered the banquet hall for a meal, there would be more freebies sitting in our chairs, like a copy of Ruby Star Wrapping, Mollie Makes, and a BabyLock bag with information on their machines along with a needle and thread sample.






During the Saturday luncheon with keynote speaker Joel Dewberry, everyone received this colorful guide to his latest venture--sewing patterns.


Craftsy handed out cute little gift bags with everything needed to make your own mason jar pin cushion as well as a coupon for a discount on Deborah of Whipstitch's A-line skirt class.

And Jessica from Me Sew Crazy put together (and I'm being literal here--she really made the tote bag) these amazing bags full of fabric, Pellon samples, cutting mats, scissors, rotary cutters, boxes of thread, magazines, and patterns!  These swag bags were only handed out to the attendees of the Joann's Fabric and Craft Stores Girl's Night Out Dinner that I attended.

Jessica even hand embroidered my blog name and framed it in a cute little hoop.  She is so sweet!




Finally, I managed to get some fat quarter samples from Riley Blake as well as FQ bundles from Windham Fabrics and Clothworks. Oh, and I can't forget the t-shirt my roommate Lindsay gave me from CraftFoxes.


Everyday of the Sewing Summit felt like Christmas morning!  What fun!  And to top it off, my roommates gave me some amazing gifts as well.

Rachael from Imagine Gnats, gave me these gorgeous Liberty of London fat quarters.  I know your jealous!  Aren't you?



And Lindsay from Lindsay Sews, made me this very useful notebook/business card holder from LBG Studios free tutorial.  I enjoyed using it so much during the conference that I'm still carrying it in my purse now!  Thanks ladies!


I made my roommates these laminated drawstring bags filled with some treats, but I'll save the details on them for another day.



Thanks again for following along on my Sewing Summit Highlights journey! Hope you'll stick around to see all the new projects I've been working on lately.

2 comments:

Please feel free to leave a comment! I love reading what you think about my post!